My photo
My practice encompasses a variety of experimental processes that animate both natural and constructed environments, seeking to form connections between culture, nature and place. I am concerned with how physical, tactile interactions in nature can shape our inner experiences and understanding of the world. I currently live and work in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Inside / Outside


It has been a while since I have been out in the river valley to work with the materials available in such a place. This is an old reliable pile of driftwood that was previously made into the work, "Pod". I used the branches from what remained of "Pod", and transformed it into this new incarnation. I created Pod in the spring and this work was done this fall, on Oct 17, 2010 in Pavan Park, Lethbridge AB.

No comments:

Post a Comment