My photo
My practice encompasses a variety of experimental processes that animate both natural and constructed environments, seeking to form connections between culture, nature and place. I am concerned with how physical, tactile interactions in nature can shape our inner experiences and understanding of the world. I currently live and work in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lake Cairn

This cairn was built at an alpine lake on a hike up Barnaby ridge near Castle Mountain in Southern Alberta. The group I was with hiked up to the summit while I stayed at the lake and worked on this cairn. Thomas and Jessie made it back down the mountain before the others and were seeking shelter from the wind among the stumpy pine trees in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment