My photo
My practice encompasses a variety of experimental processes that animate both natural and constructed environments, seeking to form connections between culture, nature and place. I am concerned with how physical, tactile interactions in nature can shape our inner experiences and understanding of the world. I currently live and work in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stick Man


This intervention was created with the help of my friend Marie Otis whose body was the template for the form. The work was made along the shore of the Upper Waterton Lake at Waterton Lakes National Park. When we were creating the work some people passed by and commented that we were making a stick man.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your blog/art work. I did an undergrad at the U of L. I love the landscape there especially the coulees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is a great place to live and to make art.

    ReplyDelete